Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Can I talk about both of those in one post?

I ate too much at lunch. It was so good Aunt Susi, but I really did make myself sick. I think that I may in fact throw up. By the way- Congratulations on the offer on your house!! I'm SO excited for y'all!! Especially you, I know how bad you want this! Yay!!

Did y'all hear that there might be a possibility of a Gilmore Girls movie? I'm not really sure why I'm so excited about this. Wait, yes I am, it's the GILMORE GIRLS, that's why. Hands down, in my top five favorite shows of my life. It's that good. And I will die on this hill.

I think that I'm going to have to just give in and buy that damn movie- Frozen. Jayna has insisted that I watch it for months now, and when a five year old says watch it- you watch it, and since it's officially become a craze. Trend? Craze? Whatever you want to call it. It's that. Not to mention everyone is singing that song- Let it go like there's no tomorrow. Remember about two weeks ago when I told y'all about that husband and wife re-enacting that song from the movie? Well, the whole internet and radio is about like that right now. I haven't been this antsy to see a Disney movie for awhile.  

Oh, Cinemacon was this past weekend (I could so be an awesome movie critic), and they played a trailer that was a couple minutes long for- Fifty Shades of Grey. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. I loved the books, I'm going to watch the movie, and I think it's awesome that it's being released on my 25th (don't tell people I'll be in my mid-twenties) birthday next year. I always tell people that my dream man would take me to see Fifty Shades of Grey...and Captain America: Winter Soldier. Just saying. By the way, can I talk about a Disney movie and Fifty Shades of Grey in the same post? I'll have to look into that. I'm thinking that it's probably frowned upon, but I'm still going for it. Why? Because- I DO WHAT I WANT!! That's why. Yep, you heard me.

Just because- It's the LAW!!

I've been putting alot of thought into starting my 'healthier' lifestyle. And by 'healthier' lifestyle what I mean is- I'm considering to start running when it gets warmer. Yes, you did in fact hear me right...running. I read a book this past weekend (Beautiful Stranger) and it talked about how great that she felt when she started running. I mean she started off completely like me- tired, grumpy, sweaty, and hostile, but eventually she got really into it and made her feel better. Can I get a little of that, please? But I eventually want to run some sort of marathon, so quit smoking, no soda (besides a sprite in the morning), and start running. Sounds like a plan. I practically don't eat meat anymore so it's already begun. I was going to try the whole yoga thing, but let's face it, I'm not exactly what y'all would call a 'zen' kind of girl, so when I got to thinking about it I really just wanted to do yoga so I could have this attitude-


Oh, and lastly (because I'm sorry my life is so boring) I watched more of Friday Night Lights. I'm almost to the end of season one, and I'm really loving it. I wish I would've known about this one earlier on in life. Tim Riggins (Taylor Kitsch) is such a damn hottie, but I am still definitely all about- Matt Saracen (Zach Gilford). #7 & #33!! Seriously I think that I might puke. Not because of the show (I like it), but like I said earlier- I ate too much. I hope I at least wait until I get home to get sick. Hopefully. Maybe if I just deep breath.

By the way- shut up Gwyneth Paltrow. It's not called 'consciously uncoupling' it's called- divorce. Quit trying to fancy it up. All kinds of people go through it, it's gonna be ok. Just call it what it is. An ace an ace, a spade a spade.

No comments:

Post a Comment