Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I should get up at 4:00 am more often

Vodka and Soda
Well, well, well. Here we are. Another Wednesday, another humpday. Amiright, ladies? I don't know about all of y'all, but personally I've been a day ahead of myself and then a day behind all week. And like I said, it's only Wednesday. Needless to say it's been an interesting week. I've been awake since 3:30 this morning and after a half an hour of tossing and turning I gave up my fight and just got out of bed. This girl has not been sleeping good or much at all lately, and I have no clue why.

On the plus side of this, I was up at 4:00 a.m. So I went ahead and started getting ready for work. I figured- I'm up an hour earlier than usual, I'll go ahead and start getting ready and maybe I'll put a little curl into my hair. Why not, right? Now, I'm not one to brag, because usually I'm always critiquing myself, but I curled my hair and took my time, listening to the Kid Rock station on Pandora- Holy crap! My hair is looking banging this morning. Seriously, it curled exactly how I wanted it to, and looks exactly like I wanted it to. I don't know about you ladies, but for me this NEVER happens. Like, EVER. So I'm pretty excited about it.

I would take a picture of it to show y'all, but I didn't think about it at home, and now that I'm at work I'm to self conscious with my selfie taking. {Shh...don't tell anyone I'm blogging at work, but it really is too early to start actual work. Our little secret?}I know that's weird, but it's true. Maybe I can sneak one later, and y'all can check it out on my Instagram. That is if you want to see it. You probably don't. Sorry, I'm just really excited that it worked. Even my eyeshadow look like I wanted it to. (Another thing that NEVER happens.) I'm thinking about just getting up at 4:00 every morning!

Ok, I'll quit talking about it now. Maybe. Like I said earlier today is Wednesday/Humpday and do y'all know what that means? Yep, it means that it's link-up day with my girl Kathie. And what are we linking up for? Well, to confess our inner most thoughts and secrets, duh! And by the way, I was saying that in a sarcastic way with a silly look on my face, so I'm playing, not being bitchy. Just wanted to clear the air. Yeah, you can totally tell I've been up since really early and didn't sleep good/enough, because I am rambling something horrible. My bad! Let's try this again, and get this thing started!! I'm only gonna do a couple, because like I told you earlier I'm at work {shhh...} and I have to do some actual work. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could just log for a living!! Just saying, if y'all know something that I don't let me know!

//Me, Aunt Susi, and Danielle went to lunch yesterday with Uncle Wayne. We went down to that Mexican restaurant that me and Dani have went to a couple of times. Remember that? Well, we all went there and ate and then Uncle Wayne discovered something horrendous. I know that I'm very open and tell y'all everything, but I want to spare the gory details here. Let's just say that there were things all over the restaurant floor, and those things start with an "M" and let it go. Needless to say, we won't be eating there ever again, and we all got sick.

//Yesterday as I was reading some blogs written by some amazing girls, I was commenting a lot, because they are awesome. Well, I commented on one, because the girl was talking about "shark week". I love shark week on the Discovery Channel, I watch it all the time (you know, when it's on), so I told her that I was so there! She emailed me and informed me that in Blogland "shark week" actually means "the monthly girl thing". I was so embarrassed! I had no clue. But she was so sweet and told me no problem, it happened, and we had a good laugh.

//I took two Stackers this morning and I am running rampant. Seriously. I used to take those things all the time when I worked at the nursing home, because they just wake me up and help me function a little bit better. Plus, they help you go, go, go. Well, I haven't taken any in a few years so since I'm so tired, because I haven't slept good in weeks (I know what you're thinking, no I'm not not sleeping, because I haven't taken the Stackers before today), I thought- "Huh, I'll just take a couple of these so I won't have any problems with dozing off". Ummm....I should have just taken one, because now I have the jitters. It's all good though, don't worry ladies, I'm fine! Like I said, I don't take them to often.   

Sorry ladies, that's all I got today!
Linking up with my girl Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment