Tuesday, July 8, 2014

When I'm alone

AllieologyWell hello my little darlings and dears. And welcome to yet another one of my random posts that is about absolutely nothing and everything at the same time. Sorry. In my head I was using an evil Disney witch voice and that sounded a lot cooler than it probably is once you read it. But now I've already got almost a whole paragraph and there's no turning back.

I blame this completely on Danielle. Her little girl is turning six this August and wants a "Maleficient" party. Apparently she watched the movie in theaters and now she loves it and wants her party to have that theme. (Which is fine, because she's like the cutest kid on the entire planet). My first thought? Oh hell, she's gonna make me watch this just like Frozen. And now I just want a reindeer to name Sven, every Chis I meet I ask if their name is Kristoff, and I can't stop re-enacting 'Let It Go' in the shower. And that was months ago! I still have no regrets, because that movie was amazing.

She gets to choose her own theme (last year was Monster High, and y'all should've seen the cake that my cousin made her for 'Horton Hears A Who') and this year it was between Minions, Frozen, and Maleficient. I think that she chose wisely. I mean, how hard would it be to have a 'Frozen' party in August. Ugh! The good news? Come February for my 25th (ahh!!) birthday I will expect all of you to show up for my Frozen party. I'm Anna, y'all can fight over being Elsa. What am I even talking about? Am I really talking about me being a Disney princess? Sorry, that's my bad. Where was I? Oh! That's right- what I do when I'm alone. Or as Carrie Bradshaw would say- SSB (Secret Single Behavior).

When I'm alone....

//I don't close the door when I'm in the bathroom. Like, at all. Not when I pee, not when I shower, nothing. I just  leave that door open and do whatever needs to be done. {Oh, and I also perform in the shower. Like, really perform. But I do that even with people in the house}.


//I like to jump around "boxing" and "jabbing" like I'm Muhammad Ali or something. Which is hilarious, because I've only ever watched boxing on TV and in movies. But I like to pretend that I'm a member of Fight Club. But you know, I can't talk about Fight Club.


//I walk around naked with just a towel on my head (if I just showered). Don't worry the blinds are closed so no one can see in. I think. You know as I write this I realized that when I'm alone- I'm basically always naked. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I do what I want.


//I perform Sam Smith's- Stay With Me. Actually I just perform. Apparently I think that I have some sort of talent and that I'm secretly a closeted performer. Of course I am. If it wasn't for the gut wrenching nausea that hits me every time that I got on stage, I'd be great. I like to pretend that I'm a character from a book/movie. Like really pretend. One time I was Megara from Hercules and I wrapped a sheet around me and stuck my hip out. Yeah, I'm weird. Why do I tell y'all these things?


//I eat nothing but candy and cereal. Literally, that's it. Unless someone comes over for a minute to bring me a pizza or tacos, my diet consists of nothing but pure sugar. Mostly sour neon gummy bears mixed in with runts. It's a delicious combination. Don't worry I wash it down with a bottle of wine and a Valium. I kid! Mostly.


{{I was in chorus as a junior/senior in high school, and we had to perform a concert. I did good and even had a little solo part, but when I first got on stage, I walked up the risers, tripped over the back of it and my dress flew over my head. Thankfully no one YouTube'd it, but I'm pretty sure that my friend "Benji" snuck a pic before he asked me if I was ok. I mean, he was concerned with my well being, of course when he seen that I was mostly ok he laughed so hard that I thought he would pee his pants. But then he doctored my elbow and my pride, and took me for a swirled waffle cone, so I mean, I couldn't stay mad.}}

Linking up with Juliette, Faith, and Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment