Friday, December 18, 2015

Can I just sleep through our Company Christmas Party today?!

(I am less than enthused- because I'm kind of a jerk..... it comes naturally).


It's not like they're bad or anything, its just usually alot of work and it tends to go unappreciated (just like our Company Picnic in the Summer/Fall) by most of the employees. You still have those really appreciative employees/retirees, but for the most part- people suck.

Or that could just be me being a grinch. Whatevs, I'm good with it.

I'm just tired this week. Which is hilarious considering the fact that I passed out in our chair last night before I even watched The Big Bang Theory episode that I really wanted to see (The Opening Night Excitation). Good thing I recorded it- did I ever mention that whomever invented the dvr was a genius?! Because I whole-heartedly believe that.

Anyways, this week has been full of craziness (Momma has been incredibly sick- she has infection in her throat and a uti; which is causing her blood sugar to go sky high; like 557; and all of that combined is making all of her sick; it's pitiful) and we still have Christmas shopping to do and I haven't wrapped any of the presents yet (I was informed of all of this last night, because in true Katie fashion I forgot about it all). But for now, I have to finish doing all of this crap stuff for today.

What is it the kids are saying these days?! TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment