Friday, October 28, 2016

Bruce Campbell has the best lines.

I got to thinking about my friend, Rachel, a couple of days ago and can't seem to get her off of my mind. It's not a bad thing or anything like that, but I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with the fact that Halloween is a couple of days away.

(Do y'all have any plans for this Halloween weekend? Mine are to chill, watch scary movies, and probably drink a little bit too much.... because yolo). Halloween was always both of our favorites and we watch horror movies year round, so I think of her often when it's this time of year.


Our very favorite movie to watch was The Evil Dead (the original, of course!).... followed closely by Army of Darkness. It's hilarious to me that we didn't watch the Evil Dead 2.... but what can you do? And we watched these movies consistently (we spent the night at her moms every other weekend) for probably three years straight, because she's a fan of the gal Sheryl from the first one ("we're gonna get you") and can do a scarily impressive impression of her. I watched, because I've had a crush on Bruce Campbell for as long as I can remember.

With it being so close to Halloween, and me thinking about Rachel, I thought that I would share some of our favorite lines from Ash Williams from those movies with you guys.

The best of Ash Williams: "Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town."   ///   "Gimme some sugar, baby."   ///   Arthur: "Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?" Ash: "Nope. Just me baby... Just me."   ///   "It's a trick. Get an axe."   ///   "First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow."   ///   "I don't want your book, I don't want your bullshit. Just send me back to my own time, pronto, today. Chop chop!"   ///   "Hail to the king, baby."

Happy Halloween weekend everyone!! (We watched The Purge: Election Year to celebrate this year, and let me just say.... it's all fun and games until you realize that you're secretly scared this years election is gonna turn out that way.).

No comments:

Post a Comment