Friday, March 3, 2017

My entire family almost disowned me.... for loving a Patriot.

(Aka, Rob Gronkowski.). With the exception of my mother (she has my back on this one), every single member of my extended family almost disowned me. Why?! Because my family are Indianapolis Colts fans through and through.... Momma and I are Pittsburgh Steelers fans.

While none of us are New England Patriots fans (seriously, over half of my family throw shit at the tv when the Pats are playing), I am a stone cold R. Gronkowski fan.

Say what you want, but that man is.... well, for lack of a better word, he's fine as hell.


Not only is he fine as hell (seriously, y'all), but he's also a big goofball and along with his foundation (Gronk Youth Foundation/ or as it's mostly referred to- Gronk Nation) raises awareness, funds, and spends a lot of time with kids that are having to live with a variation of illnesses.

What's that? Yeah, he looks like that, is hilarious, and he helps sick kids. Tell me again that my crush is unjustified. It's not. Also, he's pretty much a giant, which is even better. I don't know why, but it is.

The first time I had ever seen anything about Gronk, I didn't even know that he was a NE Patriot. Mostly because the first time that I seen him it was on a episode of Wahlburgers (if you're not watching that show, you're missing out) and he was so giant and goofy. It was pretty hilarious. And then he was on a episode of Ridiculousness and once again.... hilarity.

It's totally worth the majority of my family disowning me.

No comments:

Post a Comment