Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Is Global Warming supposed to be this damn cold?!

Y'all.... it's the third day of January and I have been frozen for the last three weeks (at least). Don't get me wrong, I understand that it's supposed to be freezing ass cold in these parts at this time of year, BUT COME ON.

I live in Indiana, NOT BARROW, ALASKA.

And I'm usually good with winter.... you know, since I DEFINITELY have more of a "winter body" as opposed to a "summer body."

Side note: This gal right here loves junk food, booze, and Netflix more than she'll ever love juice cleanses, cardio, and bikinis.

It got up to a whole twenty degrees today (I can't tell it), but for the last few days it hasn't creeped up to over three degrees. Some days, it was even less than that (we're talking negative numbers, people).

At one point, it was -11° and I didn't even screenshot it, because MY FINGERS WERE TOO COLD TO WORK.

Sure, I could be mature about this.... afterall, I just got back from having four days off and practically living in pajamas.

BUT, I've been sick for the last three days and I blame one of my co-workers. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE).

Besides, having four days off doesn't change the fact that my bitch ass had to pull itself away from Lieutenant Commander Steven J. "Steve" McGarrett and Detective Sergeant Danny "Danno" Williams (aka, #ForeverTweederToMe) this morning to trudge through the snow, ice, and frigid temperatures to arrive at work and want to jump out of our two-story window now did it? NO IT DID NOT.

I just keep reminding myself that it's just the rest of today and a couple more and then off for two more days of trying to avoid going outside at all costs.

Side note: I've taken so much cold medicine at this point that I'm not supposed to be "operating heavy machinery" which means that I can't drive the forklift at work, but my teeny little Ford Fiesta is probably ok.... right?! Yes? No?! Get back to me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment