Tuesday, January 16, 2018

This is a shit show and it needs to take a step back. *insert eyeroll here*

Y'all, it's currently -4° outside and teenagers won't quit eating Tide Laundry Pods. WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING?!!

Didn't we all agree that we weren't going to have another year like 2017 (or 2016, for that matter)? I feel like we all got together and collectively agreed on this. We all said that we were going to try to take things easier, slow down a little bit, try not to have so much bad, and get to the bottom of our issues and solve them like adults.

And now, here we are. IN THIS SHIT SHOW THAT WE CALL JANUARY 2018.

Did I mention that people are eating laundry detergent? I'm sorry if I keep bringing it up, but I literally can't get over the fact that people are being this stupid. Also, how are they affording this ridiculous habit? Washing powder is expensive, dammit! (How old did I just sound right there?!)

I would like to say that it's moments like these that make me want to stay indoors and avoid the outside world and people in general.... but if I'm being perfectly honest, I feel like that the majority of the time either way.

Do y'all know what my friends and I were doing as teenagers?! I mean, I can't go into specifics, because we all made a pact to NEVER speak of some of that shit ever again (ah, the days before social media) and we did stupid shit, but we DIDN'T EAT LAUNDRY DETERGENT.

Although, one time a friend of mine's brother ate some old gum off the school bus floor, but that's just because he was kind of strange (and apparently, hungry?). I feel like that's not on the same level. You might think it is, but I would have to disagree.

My point is, can we stop with all of this ridiculousness (the situation, not the show, because I love me some Rob Dyrdek) and maybe I don't know....NOT LET THIS BE KNOWN AS THE YEAR THAT PEOPLE DIED FROM CONSTANTLY EATING LAUNDRY DETERGENT?!!?! Here's to hoping.... come on, 2018, we're rooting for you (and us by extension).

No comments:

Post a Comment