Friday, July 13, 2018

Halloween 2018. (The movie, not the holiday.... but also that too!) 🎃🎃

Y'all they released the first trailer for Halloween last month, but I held out until right now to post it, because I felt like Friday the 13th was a good day to celebrate all things Michael Myers (and the horror genre by extension).

Jamie Lee Curtis IS BACK, BITCHES. And I don't know how I feel about the whole Michael Myers isn't Laurie Strode's brother anymore (because that bit of information wasn't released until Halloween II and this movie is taking place 40 years after the original). I always really liked that whole aspect of it, so I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it no longer being there?

I also think it's going to be really hard to block out every movie aside from the original (I've literally been watching horror movies my entire life, so that's alot of information to let go of!), but I also have quite a bit of faith in Danny McBride and Jamie Lee Curtis, so I'm ready to give it a go.

Except, I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD, because I'm too much of a chicken to actually go to the theater for almost every single movie (the last time I went was when we went to see the live action version of Beauty and the Beast and there's no telling how long it had been before that.... and I haven't been back since). But, still.... EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment