Thursday, July 12, 2018

I can't find words and I need a very LARGE drink. *come on weekend* 🥃

It's that time of year where we all forget how freezing and miserable we were during the winter months and start complaining about the sweltering heat, because we just can't be pleased.

Personally, I prefer the winter, because I would rather put on an extra layer as opposed to sweating balls off that I don't even have. If I'm being perfectly honest, I would rather stay in the house 24/7 regardless of the season, but that's just me.

This day has been so stupid. And I say "day" but really it's been more like the week in general? Literally by Tuesday I was like, "THIS IS STUPID" and wanted to throw a mini temper tantrum that would make a three year old blush.

Mostly, my constant complaints and general annoyance can all be traced back to one thing....

WORK.... and you know, being a adult.

And not "work" in the "general sense", but "work" in the "NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT AND NO ONE WILL LISTEN" sense. You ever have those days? We're currently having one of those days.... for the past two weeks.

Oh, and my insomnia has decided to kick it's shit into high gear, because apparently sleep is for nice people that don't have a sarcastic sense of humor. Seriously, I don't know what's happening up in my head, but I've literally been replaying scenarios in my head for the past decade and honestly, I JUST WANT A NAP.... and in the interest of full disclosure, a really large beer.

Sure, all of this won't last forever (probably?), but there's no telling how long it will stick around. Even our email is broken.... just like our spirit. Ugh.... I'll stop complaining eventually.... maybe. You know what, I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment