Tuesday, November 20, 2018

How I'm really feeling the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

I have yesterday's hair and no make-up, BUT I showed up to do payroll AND wore pants. So basically, they should just be happy I managed to crawl in here.

However, I don't wanna drag myself out of bed (or in the interest of full disclosure, off the couch where I passed out) and I think this look of exhaustion and bewilderment is permanently stamped on my face for the day.

Maybe even the entire week, depending on how it goes. And sure, after tomorrow I'm off for FOUR WHOLE DAYS, but I have to make it through today and tomorrow to get there.

Can I even do that? You know, drag myself around for almost 48 more hours? Who even knows at this point. You may have to go on without me. We shall see.

UPDATE: It's now Wednesday and I'm literally about to walk out of work (UR is letting me off about 1 hour, 45 minutes early), and I made it. I'm still being incredibly dramatic (let's be honest, incredibly dramatic is just apart of my general personality), but I did in fact make it through.

Now, if you'll excuse me.... FOUR WHOLE DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment