Thursday, July 11, 2019

Dude.... what in the serious f*ck is this?!!?!

So.... Dani started reading a trending story to me this morning about a woman trying to sell an Iphone (I'm assuming via Facebook or Craigslist?) and some dude being THE WORST about it.

And, since I have sold about five things via Facebook (two tables, two air conditioners, and a ceiling fan), it caught my interest even more. Luckily, I was pretty fortunate when it came to the people who bought the things I sold *knock on wood* but this woman didn't get as lucky.

Dude.... to start with, if a guy feels the need to tell you that he's "a nice guy" on that consistent of a basis, chances are he is definitely not a "nice guy" and you should yank yourself up out of that situation as soon as f*cking possible.

Also, why does it necessarily have to be, because "she's a woman"? I feel like it may have nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman and he's a man and more to do with the fact that they're both complete strangers. I definitely don't want random people having my address/ showing up to my house. And it's not because I'm a woman, but because I hate people and don't want them around.

This guy is pushy and no matter where he goes from here, he will forever remain with "creeper" status attached to himself.

I seriously want to look at this guy and be like, you do realize that's it's not just women that are raped, right? It's a problem that you can't associate with one specific gender, but is a legitimate problem across the board.

Lastly, did this motherf*cker want the Iphone or not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment