Sunday, August 4, 2019

Pre/Post cleaning/laundry/bath time Sunday. ❤️

Sundays are usually "our day" to do whatever needs to be done. Actually, Sundays are usually "our day" to try and do as little as possible. We like to use those days to nap, watch movies, snuggle with our pups, stay in, and basically just "rest".

But, this Sunday was not one of those days.... completely.

We did have a restful kind of evening and watched a movie (Inglourious Basterds), but the day was busy and full of things to be completed. Usually we do all of these things on Saturday, but Aunt Susi had asked me to come and have lunch with her, so our Saturday things got pushed to Sunday.

We ran out to drop off my mortgage payment, I picked up a couple of things from the store, we cleaned the entire house (more so than what I maintain during the week), gave all three pups baths (and flea treatments), and caught up on laundry.

I have our yard treated for fleas every year, but between our neighbors not having their yards treated and all the stray cats in our neighborhood, we've had a bit of trouble with fleas this year. I give our pups baths weekly and we of course have the stuff for furniture, but they still manage to get to our pups no matter how much we try to prevent it. I picked them up some flea collars for a little more reinforcement.

Basically, I'll be happy when the cool weather hits and kills it all off.

After they had their baths, and I stripped our bed and our couch and washed everything, including the bathroom rugs, and all the other cleaning was done, then we got to relax and finish out our Sunday.

Our way. And just like we like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment