Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Fall off the bone tender and delicious.... let me eat them all.

D is a great cook. Well.... technically I "cook" and bake, but he's all about that grilling. Ever since he got his charcoal grill (my poor little electric grill finally met his maker), we've basically had all of our food cooked on that.

The other night he made some beef ribs (if I'm going to eat ribs, beef ribs are my favorite!) and they were so damn delectable that I'm pretty sure I could've eaten fourteen pounds of them. Sure, I would've puked later, but it probably would've been worth it. And I would have gained like ten pounds, but again, worth it.

I loved them so much that I actually got the rest (I accidentally bought the two slab when I picked them up at the store) out of the freezer while I was on lunch today, so hopefully I can talk him into making me some more of them (I can) tonight.

It's probably going to be kind of hard to eat them since I'm still pretty sore and am having trouble chewing, but he makes them so damn tender that it's most definitely worth a shot! (Oh, and I also picked up a few movies from the library today, so we'll have something to watch while I devour those delectable little morsels of meat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment