Thursday, January 9, 2020

We started watching The Walking Dead from the beginning (again).

And damn, it is a whole lot to take in.

D and I recently started watching The Walking Dead. We tend to pick shows to “binge” together and since he refuses to rewatch The 100 with me (he wants to wait until the final season comes out and binge it again all at once), and we/I've finished countless others, we figured TWD was a good choice and hell, there are so many seasons it will keep us occupied for awhile.

I started this show once and made it to the beginning of season five ffooorrreeevvvveeeerrrrr ago. D started it and made it to somewhere in season three. We decided to start over and watch it from the beginning together. 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

We're currently a little over halfway through season two (we start episode nine next) and already, I'm convinced that our combined commentary is one of the best parts of us watching this together. 

With that being said, it’s been so long since I watched that I have forgotten quite a bit. Sure, I remember the “big” events, but I have forgotten a lot of the little things.

Like, how much I f*cking hate Andrea with a passion. 
And Lori.

Or, how hilarious Daryl is on a regular redneck basis.
Let us not forget how adorable Baby Glenn+Maggie are.

How Shane was a true psychopathic asshole.... but also, people around him didn't exactly help with that?

Let's be honest, Hershel was the worst in the beginning (don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some Scott Wilson and end up loving Hershel, but even you have to admit, he was an ass in the beginning).

I totally forgot Jim and Jacqui existed?
And how much of a gross asshole that Philadelphia guy (Tony?) from the bar was.

Who knows how far we will make it this time around.... hopefully all the way through, since I have made several attempts and have failed each time. But, D and I are usually pretty good at watching shows all the way through if we can both get into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment