Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I'm a few weeks out from "You" and my main question is.

I binge-watched the first two seasons of "You" on Netflix a few weeks ago (come on, season three!) and while I have so many questions for these twenty episodes, and I do mean SO many, there is one in particular that I just can't let go. And that is....

WHY WON'T BECK BUY SOME F*CKING CURTAINS?!! This is my most thought through question and I need answers!! I mean, she lives in NYC and I'm sorry, but there's just no way that you're so self absorbed that you don't notice some creeper lurking outside your windows 24/7. She's walking around naked with no curtains, she's sleeping with no curtains, she's having sex with no curtains, she's cooking macaroni with no curtains. Just everything with NO CURTAINS. She supposedly has zero money, but girl can buy a fancy gift and a brand new bed that looks hella expensive, so what's up?! Why no f*cking curtains?! Dude, you have giant picture windows.

Dani and I have discussed this show at length (she's only beginning to watch and is still on season one.... she better just hold on for the ride!) and this was the main thing that we discussed. We even went through her life events and thought of substitutes for curtains that she could use. A blanket.... a sheet.... aluminum foil like a f*cking crackhead. Literally, just SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment