Monday, March 9, 2020

Forever the Watson to my Sherlock. ❤️

The Clyde to my Bonnie (without the crime spree and 50+ bullet wounds). The ying to my yang. My ride or die. The Romeo to my Juliet (except neither of us are that dumb and depressing?). The Heathcliff to my Catherine (without all the incest and dreariness and death and shit). The Augustus to my Hazel. The Jack to my Rose (again, without all that dying and/or being rich shit). The Nick to my Jess. The Schmidt to my Cece.

Basically, what I'm saying is I love this dude and am so happy that I get to share this crazy walk that we call life together.

And even though I watch too much tv, and read too many books, and quote random facts to you (against your will and to your annoyance), and cook chicken wings at least twice a week, you take it all in and just love me for me. You are kind, and sweet. Generous and reliable. Loving and adorable. You're all the things someone looks for in a companion and yet, are hardly ever lucky enough to find.

I was incredibly fortunate enough to find my "person" when I was sixteen. And while we've been through alot and had to spend time apart, I will be forever grateful that you came back into my life, when I needed you the most without even knowing it.

What I'm saying is, I love you. All of you. And come October 17th of this year YOU'RE LEGALLY MINE, MOTHERF*CKER. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment