Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Quarantine life be like whaaattttt?!!!!

With everyone and thing on lockdown and quarantine due to COVID-19, I have been working from home. And with the exception of the occasional trip to the grocery store, I have been staying inside the majority of the time.

This whole quarantine thing doesn't really bother me, because as I've said many times over the years and as most people that know me are aware, I have no problem being inside. I'm a homebody through and through and can be inside my house for days on end without it bothering me.

(What does bother me is the fact that so many people are sick and I hope they make a speedy and healthy recovery asap!)

I would be lying if I said this change hasn't affected our household and made us all a little bit crazy though. Especially our pups! But you know what? We got this.

D's company hasn't fully shut down (mine hasn't either, Dani and I are just working from home in quarantine), so the pups and I pass our time by me working and watching Netflix (have y'all seen Love is Blind and Tiger King yet? Because holy shit). Well, that and eating everything in sight. But, we're good. Also, D and I are catching up on The Walking Dead.

To everyone on lockdown out there, just know that we are thinking about you and hope that you and your loved ones are safe and provided for. (Also, who would've thought something like this would have caused mass hysteria and people would start hoarding all of the toilet paper?)

PS: I'm living my entire life in pajamas. #NoF*cksGiven

No comments:

Post a Comment