Sunday, April 5, 2020

We're still in quarantine and making the best of it.

We've been in quarantine since the day after we got home from Florida.... well, technically I have been and D has been since Saturday. I think. In all honesty, the days are starting to run together and I'm not really sure what's happening day after day.

But, I'm not complaining about it. In fact, if this is what's going to help stop the vicious spread of COVID-19, then I am all for it. Not to mention, Dani brought me my laptop and some documents/billing/timecards/etc. so that I can continue to work from home, so we are still get things accomplished.

That, and doing a whole lot of Netflixing and napping. Which is strange, because I NEVER nap, and maybe that's why my days are all off and I'm confused? I don't know. I've even been keeping up with my house cleaning. So, you know, there's that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment