Monday, April 13, 2020

We've learned quite a bit about ourselves while in this quarantine together.

The most troubling thing to me is that I don't own a pencil. Not a single one. Not a mechanical pencil, colored pencil, old school No. 2. NOTHING. I'm lousy with pens, but no pencils to be found in this house of ours. People literally have pencils on The Walking Dead and we can't find one around here.

Also, we've watched so much of The Walking Dead that we've started to compare everything in our lives to it, so please just roll with me on this one.

By the way, the most troubling thing about this quarantine should be that I let my hubby tattoo me just because I have hated the tattoo on my foot for 8+ years (the guy never did do it like I asked), because he got a new tattoo gun and I had just the right amount of Fireball to think it was a great idea.

To be fair, he did a great job. And I love it more than I ever have. And here we are. #QuarantineLife

No comments:

Post a Comment