Thursday, July 2, 2020

I got real drunk and ordered a bunch of stuff off of SHEIN.

I also had all of my hair chopped off (a few months before our wedding) and I'm trying to put forth at least a little bit of effort into the way I look on a day to day basis. Sure, it isn't much, but at least it's some form of effort.... right?!

My hair isn't styled correctly, but at least it looks like I have bed head on purpose. My makeup is at a minimum with just foundation and powder, but that takes some of the redness out of my face (who in the hell knows how I'm supposed to get rid of these dark circles?!). And, I've been wearing a series of my drunken purchases.

Considering that the majority of things I own these days are caused from my drunken antics, it should be no surprise that a box showed up at my house the other evening for me and I was like wwhhhaaaaa??!!!! It was a box full of clothes from a company called SHEIN and apparently when I'm drinking someone should take my phone away from me.

Luckily, I loved everything that was in there and everything I've tried on so far has been really comfy (and cute). Because let's be real, everyone that knows me knows that I value comfort over all the other stuff 24/7 (hence why I love my wedding dress so damn much). What can I say? Drunk Katie knows what's up and what I like.

But now, sober Katie wants to get a couple more of these tee-dresses from the company, because did I mention the comfort level? Them being extremely cute is just a bonus. Who knows, maybe one of these days I'll look like a functioning human being that belongs in everyday society. But for now, I'll be over here with my questionable hair (that I honestly love) wearing a tie-dye dress with an alien and alien cat (yeah, you read that right) on it.... to work. Because I'm an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment