Thursday, August 5, 2021

He always knows what to say to make me just stare.... and other happenings in our world.

Yesterday, I had the moth tattoo on my forearm redone. I love the tattoo in general, but the color was coming out and since it's the largest tattoo I have and it's literally RIGHT THERE, I wanted it to be complete and look better. 

I wanted to keep D's original design and as much of him in it as I could, so basically his design was used and Ross just enhanced it's features. To say that I love it would be an understatement, since I adore it, but if it wants to go ahead and un-swell and heal, I would totally not argue with it.

When I got home after my appointment, D was on the phone with his mom. Unfortunately, not all is good with the world and we found out that my FIL has kidney cancer. He goes to have more tests done today and he has to have surgery and a kidney removal coming up soon. D and I talked about having to go down to FL to help out his mom and see his stepdad and help them out if need be. D was extremely worried and I told him we would figure it out like we always do and that I have his back, regardless.

Then we segued into a million other conversations trying to relax and take his mind off of everything. 

Out of nowhere D just looked at me and said, "You're so damn beautiful. Like, forreal. Like, you're whole face, just your face, I'm obsessed. Don't get me wrong, I love all of you and you're sexy as hell, but your face.... you get this one look sometimes, and I don't even know if you know you're doing it or what face it even is, but you make this one face and as soon as you look at me.... I'm gone. Done for. It completely wrecks and ruins me and you can literally have any and everything you want, because I can't say no to you. I just really f*cking love you. I hope you know that."

And what was my reply? I just stood there like an idiot, blinking, because I couldn't for the life of me figure out how I got so motherf*cking lucky to have this dude in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment