Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I feel personally attacked in the absolute most hilarious way.

NOTE: No, I'm not actually offended or anything. I just thought this was f*cking hilarious and oh so accurate. I couldn't resist.

"Our brains? A woman’s brain is a 24-hour thinking machine. Yep. Everybody in here knows what I’m talking about. Every woman in here knows what I’m talking about and every guy in here is using his man logic and saying 'that is physically impossible, you have to sleep at some point.' No, we don’t. We’re perfectly fine watching you guys’ sleep. Which every woman in here has done by the way. And it’s just as creepy as it sounds. The second you fall asleep we’re like **stares into the void with a blank look** And we don’t just watch you. Check your girls’ phone there’s like a million pictures of you sleeping. 'He’s such an angel.' *makes camera clicking sound* Eww, what are you a serial killer? Relax." -Gina Brillon

No comments:

Post a Comment