Monday, January 17, 2022

A shout out to my hubby on his birthday. Aging like fine wine and shit.

Happy Birthday baby, thank you for always being you and loving me. I love you.

Hey husband, I just wanted to give a quick thanks. To who? To you, silly.

Thank you for cuddling me whenever I'm freezing. Letting me lay my head on your shoulder to sleep when I finally give in. Always having my back no matter the circumstance and without question. Knowing exactly when I need to smile and making sure you do whatever it is you have to do to accomplish that. Never admitting how horrible my hair is when we first wake up in the mornings and disputing me when I say I'm chubby. 

Forever driving on our road trips to Florida.... even though we always say I'm going to.... but I don't.

Being protective, but never trying to take my independence. Believing in fairytales even when I don't and convincing me that they're still real. Succumbing to my fake cry face and giving tickle kisses on my neck. All the things that make you the man that makes me smile with every thought and laugh with every memory. 

Thank you for being you, loving me, and living this life together. I love you more than you'll ever know. #Cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment