Thursday, August 25, 2022

The best advice I could possibly give you. (I think?)

If someone were to ask me what is the best piece of advice I have to hand out (you know with all of the divine wisdom I have accrued throughout my thirty-two years) I would simply have to tell them to marry their hype man. 

My hype man is a 6'3 blonde with big ole blue eyes and a kind soul that speaks to me. There's not a single person on this planet that makes me feel as good, builds me up near as much, or makes me feel half as amazing as what he does.

So, I married him.

And let me tell you this.... while I was dead set on never getting married (and was not quiet about it in the slightest).... it is honestly one of the greatest decisions I have ever made in my life. Seriously, the only time I've ever had to eat crow and didn't think it tasted all that bad.

I don't care if your hype man is man, woman, or non-binary. I don't care if they're black, white, purple, or orange. I don't care if you come from different walks of life or you think you're undeserving. 

I'm telling you right damn now, if you find that person and they love you half as much as what I adore my husband, marry that motherfucker right now. 

Life is too short to wait around for what ifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment