Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Take Back What I Said

{{Before I even start I would just like to say- Yes Aunt Susi, I changed the name of my blog again. I'm sorry, I can't help myself. At least I don't change the blog address though! I'm a very indecisive girl. I like the name for a minute, then an idea pops into my head and I am forced to change it. It's a family curse really. All this OCD, CDO in your case, going around, mine just happens to be about random/strange things. My bad. I still love you though :) Thank you for dealing with me.}}
 
Back on topic...I once said that one of the ten things that I would tell my 16 year old self, would be that your body will go through alot of extreme changes, but not to worry because you would get it all figured out. I take it back. The part about the acne at least. It sucks, and I'm pretty sure that my skin will never be normal again! I take the medicine twice a day, wash my face twice a day, use those pads thingy's twice a day, basically spend a good amount of time dealing with it. And you know what? Just when I think that it's getting a little better, it flares up again. It's so annoying and inconvenient!! I should've had this problem at 15, not 23. I'm grown mostly this is craziness! Go ahead 16 year old self, peel your face off! Why? Because by the time you're 23 you'll be ready to sell your little cousin for some kind of treatment that peels off your skin and replaces it with someone else's good skin. You'll be sitting there one day and randomly the thought of Leatherface had it right will pop into your mind. Maybe he wasn't a killer, maybe he just tried to take excellent care of his skin and it still did him no good. Just saying. And yes, that is as gross as it sounds.

I know that when I was discussing some of the Contenders that were in the works to replace Charlie Hunnam in that FSOG movie I was kind of what's the word? Judgmental? Hasty? Feisty? Oh yeah, that's right...I was kind of a for lack of a better word, Bitch. I really was and I'm sorry for it. I take it back. Let me rephrase that, I take back everything that I said about Ian Somerhalder. The rest I totally stand by. I was Completely Wrong, and now I would just like to say...Ladies, I Totally get it. My bad. I started watching The Vampire Diaries on NetFlix, thanks to my brother. You were right, and I should have never doubted you on this one. This guy is hilarious! That's why he's so attractive, it's because he's sooo funny!! Well, that and that eye thing that he does. I'm not really sure what to call it. It's kind of like a smolder, smirk, eye widening, staring, thing. Like I said I don't know what to call it, but it's hot. Sorry Mom, I changed my mind on this one. Granted, I still think that he looks like a Python/ Psychopathic Serial Killer, but I'm officially attracted to him. Watch the show and ya'll will understand. And I know you're sitting there saying- "No, no, no", shaking your head, but trust me on this one. I don't admit that I'm wrong very often.

I tell people alot that I'm a very strange woman, because I hate wearing shoes. For the most part this is still true, but I have found the exception to this. What is it? The exception is my black combat boot that snap. Why? Because they are sooo comfortable! I may be a little bit in love with an inanimate object at this point. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. We're in love. Expect wedding invitations soon. Yes, that's how much I love these boots. I'm actually discussing my metaphorical wedding to them. You may think that this is a little strange, and normally I would agree, but in this case I have to go with- Shush! I bought them a size bigger than what I actually wear, that way I can wear my fuzzy socks with them, I can wiggle my toes in them, and when my feet randomly swell for no apparent reason whatsoever they have room to expand in there. Don't ask me why my feet swell for no apparent reason, because I don't have even the slightest clue. I'm assuming that it has something to do with the fact that being a woman is highly over-rated. Seriously it is. I was just telling Doug this morning on my way into work that being a woman is over-rated and when he asked why, I told him because it takes alot of effort to look this mediocre. You laugh and play, but it's the truth and you know it. We can't all be Jennifer Aniston's and Sandra Bullock's you know. Although, if they had a magical machine to do that, I would hop in and order a Emma Stone or Dominique McElligott. Just saying.

I don't take things back very often, unless there is a really good reason. The things that I am definitely sticking to though are- I still wish they would quit pumpkin flavoring everything! Seriously, it's getting ridiculous out there. Pumpkin this, Pumpkin that. Just stop. One of my all time favorite movies is still Cold Mountain. It'll be it's 10 year anniversary this Christmas. Man, I'm getting old! Eventually, this tattoo on my foot will be redone. Too what, I don't know but something unique. I'm still convinced that SOA is the best show ever and that Kurt Sutter is a...Genius! I still insist on talking in movie quotes even is people have no clue what is going on. Robin Thicke singing Blurred Lines still makes me extremely happy, especially when Jimmy Fallon is involved. And finally...I don't care what any of ya'll say. I still love Tom Cruise!! You say crazy, I say...ok maybe crazy, but still love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment