Monday, October 16, 2017

ELEVEN (011) days until Stranger Things is back.

Stranger Things- the final trailer (S2).

If you're not too new around here (or, even if you are), you've probably become pretty accustomed to having me ramble on and on about shows that I'm either A: Obsessed with B: Might become obsessed with or C: That I can't pull myself away from.

When it comes to shows that I'm really into, I follow along whether they're currently in their respective seasons or going into/coming out of. We won't talk about my obsession that is was Sons of Anarchy and the fact that Netflix has made it even easier to cater to my tv addiction (but seriously, thanks y'all #noregrets).

Semi-recently I've binge-watched shows (not counting the shows that I switch hit watch/watch regularly) such as: Grace and Frankie (twice), Disjointed, The Ranch (twice), Santa Clarita Diet (twice), Fuller House (twice), GLOW, My Name is Earl, Vice Principals (S1), and Riverdale (S1).

But most importantly.... Stranger Things (S1 twice).

I talk about all of these shows on the regular (look at me, using slang like a grownup.... kind of) and get pretty excited at the prospect of getting more episodes.

The last few months have been a constant hawkeye watch for Stranger Things tidbits and with the S2 premiere closing in (10/27), things have gotten a little bit crazy (ie: "things" meaning all forms of my social media). I've been obsessed with this show since I accidentally binge-watched the first season and if you think you're better than me, you try watching this show and not loving these damn kids!!

And while I don't know if I'll get to watch/binge-watch the second season when it premieres, the fact that I'm excited about it has not dissipated.

It's so funny to think back on it, because when it first came out on Netflix, I remember people being extremely excited about it. Like, to the point of that's all you seen anywhere at all times. I had it on my queue to try at some point, but wasn't exactly in a "rush" to start it. In fact, Dani tagged be in about ten things before I finally consented one random Sunday and started the first episode.... and quickly finished the entire season that day.

Do I have any regrets about my tv addiction?! Eh, about as many as Mike does about bringing El home out of the rain.
*and if you don't know what that means, we can't be friends*

No comments:

Post a Comment