Monday, March 12, 2018

My entire body is thrown off and I can't say that I'm a fan of it.

I mean, I don't want to be dramatic and say that this whole time change thing is throwing me off and ruining my entire life, but.... am I the only one that has been completely backwards for the last two days? Surely, I can't be the only one that is having a weird time with this.... right?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those "I've lost an entire hour" or "I gained an entire hour" because I'm well aware of the fact that there are still twenty-four hours in a day, but for me to say that nothing feels off and I'm perfectly adjusted would be a LIE.

I didn't even notice that the time had changed and needless to say when I went to the grocery store yesterday/basically anything to do with yesterday, the clock on my phone, cable box, car, and kitchen stove were throwing me for one hell of a loop. I had looked at the clock in my car and once I got in the house from the store and seen my cable box time I knew I hadn't been at the store for almost two hours.

I remained confused for the rest of the day.

This morning was absolutely no different. Between my general confusion from my sleep schedule (please, I have insomnia, like I have a "sleep" schedule) being off to city school buses, I was cussing like nobody's business. I was also fifteen minutes late for work and ran in like my hair was on fire (it was not.... for now). Personally, I completely blame all children. And while I should probably blame my poor time management skills and rattled brain, that's a negative ghost rider, I blame the children.

Oh, and I was sick on Friday afternoon, all day Saturday, I wasn't feeling 100% yesterday, and I still don't feel completely myself. I feel like I need about a twenty hour nap and four more days off. Weekends go by too quickly as it is, let alone when you add a time change and sickness into the mix. Being sick didn't stop me from cooking, cleaning, hauling away trash, going to the grocery store, and about a million other things though. So.... let's hear it for the everlasting "trooper"?

Y'all, I don't want to adult today. Let's just all go back home, put on sweats, and watch Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment