Tuesday, April 28, 2020

We rearranged our living room and it somehow made my life easier?!

The other day we decided to rearrange our living room. A weird thing about me is.... our bed is in our living room. It's a whole thing with me not being able to sleep in the back bedroom and being used to sleeping on the couch. I'm not really going to get into it, and yes I know it's strange, but like I said, it's a whole thing.

Anyways, we put the big bed in the back bedroom (the bedroom that remains the bane of my existence and my forever spot that needs cleaned up and arranged) and brought our full size back out into the living room. We moved the couch and honestly, it opened up our living room so much. Now it's easier to clean and it just looks so much better.

I didn't think it would make that much of a difference, but it has. And with me still working from home (D went back into work this week), it's nice to be able to keep the house clean and get my work done without having so much stress. I even enjoy cooking dinner and not wanting to pull my hair out 24/7.

Although, that might also have something to do with the fact that I've been regularly taking my meds like I'm supposed to. Also, spending all this time with my pups is great. Either way, I'm going with it for however long it lasts this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment