Thursday, August 26, 2021

My husband informed me (and everyone else) that I am the Alpha.

Last week (I think, Friday?) D was on the phone with his dad and his dad made a comment/joke about how D needed to tell me what was gonna happen whether I liked it or not. D straight up just laughed at his dad and was like, "nah, I like my balls where they are, I'm good." And his dad started teasing him and asked if I always got my way.

D's answer was priceless and if I could've stopped laughing long enough, I would've given him a kiss. You see, his reply to that comment was, "ssshhhhiiiiittttt, umm yeah! You don't tell your Alpha what the f*ck to do, so why in the hell would I swell up to mine? Are you insane?!" 

Now, when it comes to our relationship, I don't really think we have an "Alpha." We tend to talk things out and when something is bothering one, we try to navigate our way through and find a common ground that can make both of us feel good. It sounds a little cookie cutter, but it works for us and we're happy, so I see no reason in trying to fix something that isn't broken.

But, to hear him joke around and say shit like that? I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find it hilarious and adorable. And he does it All. The. Time. He literally gives zero f*cks about what anyone thinks and wears that badge like it's a f*cking gold star. And I love him all the more for it. 

I of course talked to my friend BD about it and she said it was "big facts" that I am an Alpha and when I told her that D informed me that I don't have a damn submissive bone in my entire body, her reply describing him was the absolute best:

"That's big ole facts!!!! But lucky for you, D is completely fine with your independent Alpha self and that's a really rare thing!!! Most men are too intimidated by it... he should open a school and teach these men right!!!"

Of course I'm biased, but he could teach those dudes a whole hell of a lot of things, BUT they still wouldn't be as great as him. He loves that I'm independent and a little (lot) psycho. Seriously, he loves all nineteen of my personalities and they all love him just as much, if not more at an insane level.

I most definitely lucked out and hit the jackpot of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment