Monday, October 17, 2022

Two years with my forever Gatorbaby. ❤️🧡

It sometimes blows my mind that I've been married for two years. I tell my husband constantly that our lives together feel like forever and right now all at once. We've known each other since we were fifteen years old, but somehow, it also feels like things are brand new.

I wouldn't even know where to begin with describing the level of love and adoration I hold for that 6'3 man of mine. He's as loving as he is thoughtful and as caring as he is kind. When the man hugs me I honestly feel safe and like everything is going to be ok. He is my peace and my calm. My best friend and partner in crime. 

We do nothing without each other and when someone tells me I can't have only my husband as my bestie, I tell them to piss off. 

We get bigger together, smaller together, hell, we even get matching pimples. My BIL likes to say we're so damn adorable with each other that it's damn near disgusting. And I love that. I love that when people think of us they think of us as how we are with each other.

He's my comfort and my love. Basically, he's everything good that I have to offer the world. 

Happy Anniversary, my love. We may not be spending it like we thought we might (when do our plans ever really work out?), and we may be in a different state, but as long as I'm with you, I know we got this. You're my rock, my calm, my happiness, and the love of my life.

Here's to two and many more.

P.s... I'm gonna try to talk you into watching a scary movie and giving me some cuddles as soon as the first opportunity presents itself. You just don't know it yet. Actually, you probably do, because you know me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment