Sunday, February 18, 2018

People have got to stop with these f*cking internet challenges.

Remember when I mentioned people won't stop eating laundry detergent and how I had lost all faith in humanity, because of it? Well, guess what.... people are still doing it. And now, they have a new "challenge" out called the "Hot Coil Challenge" and it's exactly what you think it would be.... some idiot sticks their arm to the hot coil of their kitchen stove for as long as they can.

Because eating laundry detergent just wasn't stupid enough.... they had to find something even more ridiculous. See, this. Moments like THIS are why people won't take millennials serious. While I'm in the age group of "millennials" I absolutely refuse to be associated with these fools. Why should I be punished for their stupidity?

This is third grade all over again. Well.... if people would have been that dumb when I was in third grade. (They weren't).

No comments:

Post a Comment