Friday, April 27, 2018

Short hair don't care.... if only it was that easy to just go with it. *hrmph*

Obviously, a woman can look attractive with short hair, but can she "feel" it? And not for anyone else, but for herself?!

Hi, my name is Katie and I'm.... very dramatic when it comes to my hair.
Hi Katie, welcome to the never ending cycle of hormonal decision making just because you're a woman.

I've been talking about cutting my hair alot in the last few months (I plan on donating to Wigs 4 Kids- if you also want to donate, find information about it here). Actually, I've been talking about how much I "wished" I "looked decent" with short hair for two or so years, but that's neither here nor there.

I have no idea as to why I'm so indecisive when it comes to my hair, especially since I don't even "fix" it (I haven't "styled" my hair since last November and the hairstylist did that.... I haven't done anything except wash, brush, and pull it up ever since and I couldn't tell you how long it had been since I "styled" it before then), but I'm assuming it comes from the fact that I've always had a love/hate relationship with it. Not too mention, I've been through quite a few "hair woes" in my lifetime. The good, the bad, and the ugly isn't just a Clint Eastwood movie.

Also, I have Level 6 (I don't know what that is, but it sounds important and/or terrible!) Trauma concerning my hair that I can trace all the way back to third grade and my arch nemesis. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)

Honestly, I blame Kaley Cuoco for this. I've been thinking about chopping all of my hair off since she made me think it was a good idea (four years ago!). But do you know the downfall to all of this? I could literally get the exact same haircut and I wouldn't look even HALF as cute as her. It's annoying.

I think I'm basically just going to talk about it for the rest of my life, but never get the courage up to just go do it. Then again, maybe I'll just do a bunch of shots and head straight to the beauty parlor (usually I would say hairdresser or something, but I think it's sad that we don't say "beauty parlor" anymore). That would maybe work out in my favor? I mean, gray hair is already on the horizon, so I might as well make a change right now.... right?!!?!

And if that's what happens, I'll just have to remember why I did it in the first place. Wish me luck.... and send whiskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment