Wednesday, August 31, 2022

2022 films. (Part II).

I do this thing at times, where I separate the movies I've watched and kind of update people on which movies/shows that I would recommend. I'm not sure why I fall out of the habit of it sometimes... probably has something to do with the fact that my attention span is that of a ferret on methamphetamine, but alas, here we are. We'll see where it goes from here.

I also figured that I would let people play a little catchup from back in the day:

Catch up from 2016.
Catch up from 2017: Part IPart IIPart III.

Catch up from 2018: Part IPart II.
Catch up from 2018/2019: Part IPart IIPart III.

Catch up from 2020: Part I.  

Catch up from 2021: Part IPart II. 

Catch up from 2022: Part I.


May's films: Candyman(2021), The Lost City, Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins, Firestarter(2022), Jackass 4.5, Borrego, Fistful of Vengeance.

My favorite: There were sooo many good ones this time around too. Seriously, I loved almost all of them, but I'm going to go with.... The Lost City. Sandy B and Channing T had me rolling and D and I almost peed ourselves from laughing so hard! 
Least favorite of the month: None were bad this time around, but my least favorite of them all would have to be.... Fistful of Vengeance. It was still real good, just not as hilarious as the others.

May's rewatched from years gone by: Con Air, The Mummy(1999).

June's films: Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, Ambulance, Dog(2022), The Man from Toronto.

My favorite: Holy hell, so many cute and/or good ones to choose from this go around (even though I've mostly been obsessed with Stranger Things 4 recently), but I'm going with.... The Man from Toronto. And I'm going with that one for the simple reason of it being absolutely hilarious. Least favorite of the month: This one was by far harder to pick than a favorite, but I'm going with.... Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore. I don't know what it is, I just can't seem to get immersed in the Fantastic Beasts movies. Which is strange considering how much I love Harry Potter and it's the same world?

June's rewatched from years gone by: The Mummy Returns.

July's films: Uncharted, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Jurassic World: Dominion, Morbius.

My favorite: Honestly, can we all just admit that the Jurassic Park movies are a good time no matter what? Seriously, it's just a given and you give me Jeff Goldblum?! COME ON. But, I'm taking those both out of the running, because I can.... Morbius. Don't get me wrong, it was weird and crazy and the others were super good, but there was something about this ridiculous movie. Personally, I think it didn't do well with the whole bat infection/pandemic situation, but that's neither here nor there. Least favorite of the month: I didn't think it was bad, I actually really like it.... Uncharted. I would definitely tell people who like adventure/treasure movies to give this one a go. It kind of reminded me of The Goonies too, which we all know I was more than onboard with.

July's rewatched from years gone by: Clerks II.

August's films: Spiderhead, The Marksman, The Mist, Natural Born Killers, SAS: Rise of the Black Swan, The Transporter Refueled, Dayshift, Honest Thief, Survive the Night, Transporter 2, Transporter 3, Elvis, Ultimate Justice, Me Time, Dope, Secret Headquarters, Line of Duty, Night Hunter.

My favorite: There were quite a few good ones to choose from this time around but I'm gonna go with... Dayshift. Say what you will but Jamie Foxx has it going on and is fucking hilarious. So, definitely watch it and a few of these others. Least favorite of the month: I don't even have to think about this one... Ultimate Justice. Not only was the movie hard to follow and not all that great to begin with, the chances of myself or my husband finishing a movie with a rape scene in it is slim. It just makes us both super uncomfortable and it's beyond cringy. I just can't do it. We tried to push through until then and at that point we had all but give up and switched it immediately. I think we made it about twenty minutes? I'm not sure though.

August's rewatched from years gone by: This Is The End, The Wolf of Wall Street, Dredd, Red Dawn, MIB: Men in Black, MIIB: Men in Black 2, MIB3: Men in Black 3, Olympus Has Fallen, London Has Fallen, Independence Day, 12 Rounds, 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded.

Tv series I've finished: Ink Master (season11-13), Grace and Frankie (season7), Help! I'm in a Secret Relationship (season1), Stranger Things (season4), The Kardashians (season1), Alone (season1-3, 9), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (season1-8), Deep Fried Dynasty (season1).

Stand-up I've finished: Katt Williams: World War III, Pete Davidson Presents The Best Friends, Jane Fonda & Lily Tomlin Ladies Night Live.

Documentaries I've Finished: Our Father, Girl In The Picture.

Books I've Finished: His Burning Desire: Devils Hitman MC Book #1 (Sarah_Knight_), Dirty Little Secret (Sarah_Knight_), The Beauty of the Beast (Sarah_Knight_), The Tatted Psycho (Katastrophic_Kitty), To Be Yours (thequeenslushie), Falling for his Nanny (jj31030), Don't Lose Hope (Ellie_N82), His Shy Sphinx (Zondra_Allison), His Second Chance (dreammcatcher), The Mechanic's Basement (Dmshockley), Alice (Jayde_J1), The Moon Goddesses Oversight (gooseda12), Rejecting the Rejected (mgm-22), Falling for the Gangleader (Jules007), My Dark Mate (Fox3797), The Barbarian's Girl (Moonlight_Bee), Warmth (Meraki_Kri), For You, Mate (winterdecemberevery), Waking the Beast (madimuffin1), Away With You (Eliza63_), Stay With You (Eliza63_), Hybrid's Possession: Possessive Alpha's Book 1 (wolfgirltilly8914), Werewolves Surrender: Possessive Alpha's Book 2 (wolfgirltilly8914), Leaders and Lavender (LittleOne1792), Raven (Silverspages), Stolen (parttimesinnerslut), My Loving Stalker (cherry_cola_46), The Mistress of Magic (AmandeepKaur654), Amor Enim Bellum (shankm), My Protector (Katastrophic_Kitty), The Tattoo Artist (Mafiabooks), His Little Rosie (AutumnWoods14), Bodyguard (lone_noodles), Cold Blood Beast (loualou19), My Prison Pen Pal (rosegoldbitchass), Reaper: Devil's Rose MC #1 (DustyBooks16), Alpha: Devil's Rose MC #3 (DustyBooks16), Poison: Devil's Rose MC #4 (DustyBooks16).

No comments:

Post a Comment