Sunday, April 21, 2013

Who Stole My Name??

Before the judging begins I would just like to defend Myself by saying that "I was very bored, I couldn't Help it!!" So here's what happened:

I was so passed Bored, that Bored was a teeny-tiny dot that you could only see with a microscope, if you were to have  20/20 vision. I thought to Myself, "What Should I Do?" So What Did I Do? Well, if you really must know (and apparently you must), I did what all the Kids do. Yes, that's right Folks, I "Googled" Myself.

Now, for all of your perverts who's minds just started spinning in circles, and you started laughing to yourself all creepy and/or psycho I must tell you "It's Not What Your Thinking". Sorry. No, in fact it is exactly what I said, I was on the computer, on the website "google" and typed my name in to see what would come up.

(By the way not appreciating the fact that when you start typing something in it gives you suggestions: The first thing that came up when I started typing my name was: "my name/Death"...NOT COOL!!!) But, Moving On.

I would First like to discuss the List of "Suggestions" that Google gave to Me:
~"My Name/Death"
Not Cool!! It was eery, and creepy, not to mention the girl was my age, with my name, with Alot of other factors that creep Me the Hell Out!!
~"My Name/Florida"
Used to Live there, Great for Vacation! Absolutely Hated living there!! I'm as pale as they come, and have naturally curly-hair, Let's just say not great in the Humidity!!
~"My Name/HighSchool Football"
Don't know why that would come up, I do Love Football, and I was in Full Support for My Highschool Football Team, but it must have been another one of them Damn "Katie" impostures.
~"My Name/WTF"
I'm just going to Leave this One Completely Alone!! I don't want to know the situation of this one, I know it's NOT ME, so therefore I am perfectly fine with it.

The Point and Entire Purpose of This is the Fact that when I'm Bored, I tend to Do things that I shouldn't do! Don't Do it People! I know what most of you are going to do. Just like My Aunt did when I told her about this, you will immediately go Google yourself, but DON'T!! Because, you will feel Violated just as I felt! With the Eternal Question:

Who Stole My Name??

No comments:

Post a Comment