Sunday, November 7, 2021

People won't quit talking about this show. 🐮

Full disclosure. I haven't seen even one episode of the show "Yellowstone." However, it looks interesting as all holy hell and the previews and random clips that I have seen of it has definitely piqued my interest. With that being said, I've been debating about starting this show for about two weeks now. 

Probably because the season four premiere is tonight and people seem to not be able to get enough.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, it looks damn good. Nonetheless, almost every single time I start a show and love it, they either cancel said show or kill off/change characters that I become very attached to. And yeah, I know it's stupid to get attached to fictional characters and yet HERE I AM.

Let's be real though, I'll probably end up watching it and becoming addicted to the point that I'm waiting on edge for the next episodes and to see what's going to happen next without wanting it to end as well. Knowing my luck, it will be SOA all over again. That was "my show" for the entirety of its run and once it was over I was like, "uuummmmm....??!!!?!?!?!???!!!"

Furthermore, through all of the clips that I've seen, I feel like Beth Dutton would be my spirit animal. I mean, she gives literally zero f*cks, has a thing for rough men, she's sarcastic as hell, and the fact that she always looks like a boss even with her face swollen up? Yeah, sign me the hell on up for this clusterf*ck. 

Besides, Kevin Costner? Uh, hell yeah. I've been watching that legend my entire life. #DancesWithWolves

So.... should I pick this one up and watch it from the beginning or would it be another situation of watching a few episodes thinking you're sucked in and it's amazing and then become incredibly bored and over it just as quickly? Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment