Sunday, June 30, 2013

I Don't Even Have HBO!!

This week for my Wednesday Obsession, I'm going to have to go with the TV Series, True Blood.  (Well technically it's Alexander Skarsgard, but we'll just say it's True Blood for the sake of arguement). Don't ask me why, because I'm not even really sure myself. I don't even have HBO. We got it free the weekend before last, and I ran across it. Since nothing else was really on I figured that I would go ahead and let it help me pass some time. Well 3.5 episodes later I was hooked.  I'm only semi-obsessed if that helps. No? Alrighty then. I have a few friends that had told me about the show, and how much they loved it so I figured that I would at least check it out so that when Noodle said something about it, I would have some clue what she was talking about. I watched 1.5 episodes and immediately started texting her asking, what was going on, what was happening, and why the two characters I wanted together weren't right then and there together. Apparently no matter if I watch a show for a few minutes or everyday, I don't like it when things don't go my way. It's a nasty little habit. What can I say? My bad. I'll tell you the whole reason the show intrigued me so much. Thanks alot HBO for Alexander Skarsgard!


No, I've seen this man in a few different movies/shows, but never really thought that he was attractive. I was wrong. I admit it. I'm sorry. I don't really know what it says about me that I had to see him pale, with fangs, covered in blood, being a smart-alec before I found him attractive, but we shall not go there. That's territory I don't want to track in to. Thanks. His character (Eric Northman) is such a tough/bada** dude, but he's funny as he can be too. He's a Bad 1,000 year old Viking/Sheriff Vampire, that rules everything he touches, and doesn't take no for an answer... And then he goes from BadA** to... Do I have "food" in my hair? Pam's gonna kill me!! See what I mean? His character has alot of diverse qualities, and I immediately knew within the first 15 minutes of the show that if I watched it that he would definitely be my favorite. I can't keep up with the show without HBO of course, but I just want to tell you, I've never loved YouTube so much in my entire life!! Thank you YouTube!!! I now feel the overwhelming need to buy all the seasons they have out so far (1-5) on DVD so I can watch them, and catch up with them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment